ALL SAINTS HARTEST
Hartest Church offers visits to the sick, support for the bereaved and care for those in need. There are regular services held in All Saints with additional services offered at significant points in peoples' lives, such as christenings, weddings and funerals; and at special times of the year, such as Harvest, Remembrance Day, Christmas and Easter.
All Saints church is always open during the day for those who seek rest or solace, whatever their beliefs.
For information regarding the `CHURCH APPEAL`click here
Rev Patrick Prigg
A regular Holy Communion Service is held at All Saints Hartest at 10.00 a.m. on the second Sunday of every month.
All Saints is one of the five churches in the Glem Valley benefice and services are also shared with Glemsford Methodist Church. The pattern of regular services is:
- First Sundays 10.00 a.m. Holy Communion St. James, Stanstead - 6.00 p.m. Evening Service Glemsford Methodist Church
- Second Sundays 10.00 a.m. Holy Communion All Saints, Hartest - 6.00 p.m. Holy Communion Glemsford Methodist Church
- Third Sundays 10.00 a.m. Holy Communion St Mary, Glemsford - 6.00 p.m. Evening Service Glemsford Methodist Church
- Fourth Sundays 10.00 a.m. Holy Communion St Margaret, Somerton - 6.00 p.m. Evening Prayer Holy Trinity, Boxted. 6.00 p.m. Evening Service Glemsford Methodist Church
- Fifth Sundays 10.00 a.m. Holy Communion Benefice rotation (see Contact for details). There is also a mid-week service every Wednesday at 10.00 a.m. in St Mary's, Glemsford.
10.00 a.m. on first Sundays in the month.
Join us for brunch, followed by a service of Celebration with activities for children and some modern music. There will be people to greet newcomers, get you some hot food and introduce you to others. Everybody is welcome. We have a small team running the Celebrations but want this to become a real community event so if you would like to get involved in any way, play a musical instrument or have other talents, or simply have ideas, we should love to hear from you. Get in touch with Andrew or Jane on Andrew.email@example.com, Tel. 599025 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 830428.
YOUR PAROCHIAL CHURCH COUNCIL
- Chair: The Reverend Patrick Prigg at The Rectory, 6 Lion Road, Glemsford, CO10 7RF, Tel 01787 282164
- Vice Chair: Richard Weller-Poley at Keepers Cottage, Boxted, IP29 4LN, Tel. 01787 281683
- Secretary: Jane Ackroyd at October House, Lawshall Road, Hartest, IP29 4DR, Tel. 01284 830428
- Members: Roger Herring at Belchamps, Chadacre Road, Hartest, IP29 4DS
- Sarah Howell at Kewgardens Farm, Lawshall Road, IP29 4EA
- Saxon Gotts at Lords Farm, Chadacre Road, Hartest, IP29 4JE
- Andrew Jackson at Rosedean, 7 Brockley Road, Hartest, IP29 4EG
- Lorraine Line at Vallance Farm, Pilgrims Lane, Hartest, IP29 4ED
- Gill Leeming at The Warrens, Hartest, IP29 4EB
- Iain Selfridge at Trenton, Cross Green, Hartest, IP29 4ED